Time：2021/10/12 19:52:39 Category：TECHNICAL ARTICLE Source： Click：
The high temperature magnetic drive pump is a kind of non-contact torque transmission through a magnetic drive (magnetic coupling) so as to replace the dynamic seal with a static seal, so that the pump is completely leak-free. Because the pump shaft and inner magnetic rotor are completely enclosed by the pump body and the isolating sleeve, the problem of "running, emitting, dripping, and leaking" is completely solved, and the leakage of flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful media in the refining and chemical industry through the pump seal is eliminated. The potential safety hazards effectively ensure the physical and mental health and safe production of employees. High-temperature magnetic drive pumps can withstand high temperatures above 450 degrees Celsius, and are mainly used in high-temperature environments.
The high temperature magnetic drive pump has the following characteristics:
1. No need to install bottom valve and irrigation water.
2. The pump shaft changes from a dynamic seal to a closed static seal, completely avoiding medium leakage.
3. There is no need for independent lubrication and cooling water, which reduces energy consumption.
4. From coupling transmission to synchronous drag, there is no contact and friction. The power consumption is small, the efficiency is high, and it has the effect of damping and vibration reduction, which reduces the influence of motor vibration on the pump and the influence on the motor when the pump occurs cavitation vibration.
5. When overloaded, the inner and outer magnetic rotors slip relatively, which protects the motor and pump.
6. When the driven part of the magnetic drive is running under overload or the rotor is stuck, the main and driven parts of the magnetic drive will automatically slip off to protect the pump. At this time, the permanent magnet on the magnetic drive will produce eddy loss and magnetic loss under the action of the alternating magnetic field of the active rotor, which will cause the temperature of the permanent magnet to rise and the magnetic drive to slip and fail.
Knowledge contributor: Shanghai Lingnai Special Magnetic Pump Co., Ltd.