Time：2021/10/3 13:01:53 Category：TECHNICAL ARTICLE Source： Click：
Is maintenance necessary for high-temperature magnetic pumps? How to do routine maintenance? How to clean it? For the pump Xiaobai, there are too many precautions when using high-temperature magnetic pumps. Today, the editor of Jia Nai will popularize some common sense on the daily maintenance of high-temperature magnetic pumps.
1. Shaft breakage: The material used for the pump shaft of the magnetic pump is 99% alumina porcelain. The main reason for the shaft breakage is that the shaft is twisted due to the dry running of the pump and the dry grinding of the bearing. When the pump is disassembled and inspected, it can be seen that the bearings have been severely worn. The main way to prevent the pump from breaking is to avoid the dry running of the pump.
2. Bearing damage: magnetic force The material used in the bearing of the pump is high-density carbon. If the pump is cut off from water or there are impurities in the pump, it will cause damage to the bearing. If the coaxiality requirements between the inner and outer magnetic rotors of the cylindrical coupling are not guaranteed, it will directly affect the life of the bearing.
3. Insufficient head: The reasons for this failure are: air in the conveying medium, damage to the impeller, insufficient speed, excessive specific gravity of the conveyed liquid, and excessive flow.
4. Insufficient flow: The main reasons for insufficient flow are: impeller damage, insufficient speed, excessive lift, and clogging of debris in the pipe.
5. Magnetic pump can't pump out liquid: The failure of magnetic pump to pump out liquid is a relatively easy failure of the pump, and there are many reasons for it. Firstly, check whether the suction pipe of the pump is leaking, check whether the air in the suction pipe is discharged, whether the amount of liquid filled in the magnetic pump is sufficient, whether there is debris in the suction pipe, and whether the pump is reversed. (Especially after the motor is changed or the power supply line is overhauled), you should also pay attention to whether the suction height of the pump is too high. If you still can't solve the problem through the above inspections, you can disassemble the pump and check to see if the pump shaft is broken. You should also check if the moving and static rings of the pump are intact, and whether the entire rotor can move a little bit axially. If the axial movement is difficult, check whether the carbon bearing is too tightly combined with the pump shaft.